OLD PRINTABLE WAIVER FORMS
TERMS, CONDITIONS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1) If you would like to attend a morning bootcamp, please book no later than 9 pm the previous evening.
2) We would appreciate that bookings are made at least two hours prior to the session that you wish to attend.
3) All cancellations/rescheduling of bookings must be done at least 24 hours prior to the session. Failure to do so will result in your booking fee being forfeited.
4) Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated at Burns Outdoor Obstacle Training. We reserve the right to prohibit anyone from attending who does not comply.
5) Please ensure you are dressed appropriately for obstacle training, we recommend protection of ankle and calves (due to possible rope burn), closed toe shoes and you may wish to bring gloves to protect your hands.
6) Where possible, please arrive on time for the start of your session. If you are unable to do so, please contact us and let us know.
7) When you arrive, you will be asked to sign a waiver and personal information form.
8) You will then be shown around the facility and safety procedures (in case of fire etc.) will be explained to you.
9) We have a fridge on premises where you can keep drinks etc. cool while you train.
10) There is very little shade on the course so please ensure you wear a hat, sunscreen etc. to care for your personal sun safety.
11) Please ensure you have adequate nutrition whilst here and prepare for the time you expect to stay here for.
12) We care greatly about safety of the participants who train with us. For this reason, if you have an injury or condition that may put your safety in jeopardy by doing the obstacles, we think it would be wise to reschedule your visit with us.
13) We love pets but stress that we do not want other peoples here.
14) Please ensure that your children are properly supervised whilst on this premises and if they are not involved in a training session, they are not to use the obstacles.
COVID 19 TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you are booked to come for a session but develop any symptoms of
illness, please contact us as soon as you are able to (ideally at least 24
hrs before your scheduled session) and we will reschedule your booking
to another time. DO NOT COME IF YOU SUSPECT YOU ARE SICK IN ANY
2. Although we do have handwashing facilities and will have hand sanitiser
available in various locations, we have a large outdoor area and expect
that people are responsible for their own personal safety when you
come for a training session with us. This includes regularly washing
hands at handwashing station, carrying own personal hand sanitiser with
you and ensuring that you are socially distancing with others.
3. I declare that myself and those I am booking for (ages 16 years and over)
have been fully vaccinated for the COVID 19 virus if I am booking
between the dates of 1st of November 2021 and the 1st of December
2021. As per NSW Health guidelines.