1) What age do I have to be to train at this facility?
You must be over 6 years old to train at this facility.
2) How do I book in to do a session?
You just need to click on the book now button on the home page and that will take you to available time slots to book in. All bookings and payments will be done through this method.
3) Can I pay on the day?
No. All bookings and payments must be paid through the booking system online. If this is a problem other methods can be organised.
4) What do I need to bring with me?
Please ensure that you wear clothes suitable to protect your body on obstacles e.g. on rope climbs/rope traverse, you will need to protect ankles, shins and calves. Also, please ensure that you have adequate food and fluids. We have a fridge on the facility that you can store your drinks in. You may need a change of clothes/shoes also. You will also need to make sun protection a priority as there is very little shade on course.
5) How many people can attend a training session?
Both the boot camps and obstacle training blocks will be limited to thirty people per session. Larger groups of up to 50 can be arranged with prior notice.
6) How many trainers are at this facility?
There are two personal trainers.
7) If I attend for a training session, can I come at any time in the session or do I need to come at the beginning?
If it is your first time attending, you will need to come at the beginning to ensure that you are properly inducted to the facility and the safe use of the equipment.
8) Can personal trainers bring their groups here?
Yes we welcome this on the provision that the trainer has been properly inducted to the facility and shown the correct and safe use of the equipment.
9) What if I have paid for a session online and I cannot attend for various reasons?
Please contact us at your earliest convenience and we can reschedule for another time.
10) Will training go ahead in the rain?
If you choose to train in the rain, then training will go ahead. We believe that if you are training for an event, training in all weather conditions will help you prepare for the unpredictability of weather for race day. We will cancel in the event of an electrical storm or for any other reason where training will become too dangerous.
11) Besides booking, is there anything else I need to do before coming to this facility?
If you have any health concerns or injuries, please ensure that you get medical clearance to undertake this type of training from?your general practitioner. Please also print and fill in both the personal information form and waiver if possible (both found under the about category). If you have any further questions, please contact Wayne on email@example.com or through www.facebook.com/burnsobstacletraining